Tuesday, December 9, 2008

With the festive season fast approaching it is now time to say that the Springline Blog will be closed until the New Year. If you would like to add anything to the blog we can still be contacted at our email address, but you'll have to wait until January before it gets posted, I think it's time for me to take a well earned rest!
I would also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has stopped by to have a listen and a read the articles and hope you have found at least some of it of interest. I also hope to that you good people will pop back next month as I plan to start the year with a bit of a bang!
That just leaves me to say that if you are off to any party's over this period have a great and safe time and remember that .......

Reggae is not just for the summer!!!

One love Springline

No comments: