Wednesday, November 2, 2011

King Jammy Specials At ReggaeRecord.com



ReggaeRecord.com is at it again with another batch of King Jammy dubplate specials all taken from the original master tapes.

The company have just released four 7” heavyweight vinyl records that include some rare dubplate specials originally recorded for Jammy’s Super Power soundsystem by artists such as Pad Anthony, Little John, Anthony Malvo, Johnny Osbourne and Thiller U, who recorded their songs at King Jammys Recording Studio, plus unreleased dubplate recordings by Junior Reid and US soul group the Chilites. These dubplates were then played against the likes of Black Scorpio, Killamanjaro, Downbeat, African Symbol and other soundsystems who tried to test Jammys Super Power, at various sound clashes and go some way to show why the Prince became a King.


For more information and sound bites visit ReggaeRecord.com



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Gibsy Rhodes said...

I know what you mean, but I'm afraid I have no magic cure other than select all and delete!
If you find one let me know

Anonymous said...


Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back once again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.